There are many different website with to estimate Your Tax Refund – 2016 Tax Calculator for 2015 Tax Return. These tax calculators use tax rates and other factors which will affect how much taxes you owe or how big your tax refund will be. Most people who work for a company will typically receive a small tax refund. This is because taxes are withheld on each paycheck as you get paid throughout the year
Estimate 2016 Tax Refund with Tax Refund Calculators
Calculate your total tax due using the tax calculator (update to include the 2015 tax brackets). Deduct the amount of tax paid from the tax calculation to provide an illustration of your 2015 tax refund.
IRS Tax Refund Calculators
See how income, withholdings, deductions and credits impact your 2016 tax refund or balance due amount.
Tax Form Calculator – 2016 Tax tables integrated into the Tax Calculator. Note that the 2016 Tax Rates, Brackets & Exemption Amounts are currently ‘as forecast’ by Bloomberg.
H and R Block Tax Refund Calculator – At H&R Block, we want to make sure you get every dollar you’re entitled to. Our Tax Calculator helps you easily estimate your refund or how much you’ll owe in taxes.
TaxCaster: Free Tax Calculator – Quickly and accurately estimate your tax refund or what you may owe. Quickly estimate your tax refund anytime, anywhere with our free tax calculator app. Simply download TaxCaster to your Android or iPhone and access it anytime you have financial changes in your life. The information you enter is automatically saved so if you have any adjustments, you can easily make them in seconds to see how they affect your federal tax refund.
Estimate your 2015 tax return – See how income, withholdings, deductions and credits impact your 2015 tax refund or balance due amount.
TaxBrain Refund Calculator– Find out how much you’re getting back from the IRS today! In six simple steps the Tax Calculator will calculate an approximation of your tax refund or amount you owe.
Estimate Your Tax Refund – 2016 Tax Calculator for 2015 Tax Return – Currently working to update our tax calculator for Tax Year 2015.
2015 Federal Tax Refund Calculator – Estimate your refund with this easy-to-use tax refund calculator. What filing status will you use on your 2015 Income Tax Return?
What information is needed for tax refund calculators
- Proof of foreign status, if applying for an ITIN
- Birth dates for you, your spouse and dependents on the tax return
- Wage and earning statement(s) Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, 1099-Misc from all employers
- Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099)
- A copy of last year’s federal and state returns if available
- Proof of bank account routing numbers and account numbers for direct deposit, such as a blank check
- Total paid for daycare provider and the daycare provider’s tax identifying number (the provider’s Social Security Number or the provider’s business Employer Identification Number) if appropriate
- To file taxes electronically on a married-filing-joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms.
Based on your projected withholdings for the year, we can also estimate your tax refund or amount you may owe the IRS next April 2017.
Warning About Tax Refund Calculators
Remember, tax refund calculators are only estimates and will depend heavily on the amount of information entered. The tax calculators should be solely an estimation tool and should only be used to estimate your tax liability or refund. It should not be used for any other purpose, such as preparing a federal income tax return, or to estimate anything other than your own personal tax liability. Most of them do not save the information you enter.