2 responses to “2009 EIC Table”

  1. pmoore

    i earned 35,000 and had 3550 withheld in taxes i have 4 dependents single head of household do i qualify for any tax return?

  2. Ron

    Provided you qualify for Head of Household, the dependents are minors and you have the legal right to claim them (not claimed by ex-spouse, someone paying child support or similar situation) you should qualify for EIC (Earned Income Credit). Claiming EIC, if eligible would give you a nice refund and even without EIC, it looks like you would still get a tax refund, just not as big of one.

    Since I don’t have all your details, you can go get a free tax estimate to find out more.

Leave a Reply